LashPRO Academy’s Salon Training is ideal for salons and spas looking to add professional eyelash extension services to their menu, or a lash lounge wanting to elevate all staff to an elite level of lash service and artistry. In Salon Training, a LashPRO Academy Educator will educate up to 15 lash artists in our industry-recognized eyelash extension methods that have prepared students to become award-winning lash innovators around the globe. Salon Training includes comprehensive coverage of theory, eye health, sanitation, isolation, application, styling, aftercare and more, in the comfort of your own professional space.
Your salon staff can choose Classic, Volume, or Lash Lift training, or a combination of these techniques over two days.
We want your salon to shine, and we know training all your employees can be a huge investment both in time and money. Our partnerships ensure:
- Your lash artists are operating at the highest skill level to charge top dollar in your market
- Your salon profits increase from our training
- Your staff are challenged, happy, and growing as artists
- Classic Lashing
- Volume Lashing
- Lash Lift
Why book salon training?
Did you know 25% of salon staff leave employment due to being "bored" and not progressing in their skills? We'll come in and inspire, empower, and encourage your staff with their new skill set to set your salon apart in your market, transforming your salon from offering low-to-mid-priced services to true high-end lash treatments. Our methods of eyelash extension application are tried, tested, and easy to adapt to transform your staff's skill, confidence, and enjoyment in their place of work.
Our private salon training includes:
- Private education with a LashPRO Academy Educator in your salon
- 1 kit and manuals per students (choose from classic, volume, or mixed kits)
- 16 hours of lash education by our world renowned trainers
- A Document of Completion to show each staff has completed 16 hours of lash education, and final certification (Classic, Volume, Lash Lift) once staff have met company standards for application, adhesive control, direction, and lash safety via email and/or Skype.